Pages

Monday, November 26, 2012

Menu Nov. 26 Leftover Turkey Time

Yesterday we came home from church and the shelves were quite bare.  Finding something for everyone to eat for lunch was more of an ordeal than I anticipated.  See, grocery shopping has been at the bottom of my list lately.  But as my due date for baby #6 is this week I figured it was high time I get myself in gear and make a menu and do some serious shopping.  So, as a means for me to easily access the recipes I will be making in the upcoming weeks I am posting the plan here.  Hopefully it can help someone else out there to try something new.

Most (but not all) of the recipes we will be trying will actually be using up our turkey from Thanksgiving.  We ate very, very little of our 14 pounder... so we've got lots to use!

Broccoli & Chicken Pasta Salad by Disney Family.com
Tortellini Spinach Bake by Our Best Bites
Crispy Turkey Tostadas by Disney Family.com
Chicken Salad Curry Wraps by Favorite Family Recipes
Chicken Divan by Betty Crocker
Cream Cheese Chicken Enchiladas by Buns in My Oven
Chicken Alfredo Roll-ups by Table for Seven
Cheesy Chicken, Bacon, & Avocado Quesadillas by Kevin and Amanda
Easy Chicken & Couscous Skillet by Kevin and Amanda

Since I'm not on pinterest, I just bookmark recipes and have a separate folder for different types of meals.  These were all in my Dinner folder and it was simple to go through and choose some that would work!  And I've already been to the store to get the rest of the ingredients to make these scrumptious meals.

Knowing me, I will make minor adjustments to these recipes. If anything is super awesome I will be sure to post a review and any changes we make.

1 comment:

  1. I haven't gone to this site in a long time. I think that I messed your plans up for the turkey lasting a long time for meals. Sorry!

    Love you tons. Mom

    ReplyDelete